Tampa, Florida
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

They took tens of thousands of Dollars and disappeared.

Have been insured there for a couple of years only to be ignored by AJ for a couple of weeks and Will is not around. NOT RECOMMENDED to insure your family. When I had a claim, it took weeks to get it resolved because they forgot to include original parts in my insurance. No idea how real are any "positive" reviews of this terrible insurance agency.

The insurance premiums are high, the advice is really bad and after you pay, they forget about you. Trump Insurance feels like a SCAM to me. Very bad experience. STAY AWAY from William Trump.

Review about: Trump Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: SCAMMED.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No service, Disappeared after they take the money.

Had an Experience with Trump Insurance?

Comments

Business woman
Clearwater, Florida, United States #1180904

I have had similar bad experience with this insurance company. William Trump is not to be found....