Trump Insurance SCAMMED me
They took tens of thousands of Dollars and disappeared.
Have been insured there for a couple of years only to be ignored by AJ for a couple of weeks and Will is not around. NOT RECOMMENDED to insure your family. When I had a claim, it took weeks to get it resolved because they forgot to include original parts in my insurance. No idea how real are any "positive" reviews of this terrible insurance agency.
The insurance premiums are high, the advice is really bad and after you pay, they forget about you. Trump Insurance feels like a SCAM to me. Very bad experience. STAY AWAY from William Trump.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No service
- Disappeared after they take the money
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trump Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "received a letter asking for my signature,verification of age and address...states i must pay $20 to have my cash award released...i am pised i don't think people should take advantage..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."