Additional Fees

They took tens of thousands of Dollars and disappeared.

Have been insured there for a couple of years only to be ignored by AJ for a couple of weeks and Will is not around. NOT RECOMMENDED to insure your family. When I had a claim, it took weeks to get it resolved because they forgot to include original parts in my insurance. No idea how real are any "positive" reviews of this terrible insurance agency.

The insurance premiums are high, the advice is really bad and after you pay, they forget about you. Trump Insurance feels like a SCAM to me. Very bad experience. STAY AWAY from William Trump.

This person wrote the review because of "scammed" at Trump Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants Trump Insurance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no service and disappeared after they take the money. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trump Insurance and trump insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trump Insurance?

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1180904

I have had similar bad experience with this insurance company. William Trump is not to be found....